As a Process Operator you are responsible for producing food-safe and high-quality end products. You operate and maintain various machines according to instructions and protocols. In addition, you are integrally responsible for the quality and smooth progress of the production process. You work in a 3-shift system, where flexibility and all-round employability are essential.
- Coordinating activities for an efficient production process
- Operate the blanching line and monitor production parameters
- Processing, packaging and filling of products
- Solving simple technical malfunctions and supporting complex malfunctions
- Carrying out product and process checks according to protocols
- Ensuring a clean and safe working environment
- Minimum VMBO/MBO working and thinking level
- Experience in the process industry and food safety (HACCP)
- Preferably VAPRO or forklift certificate
- Technical understanding and accuracy
- Team player with a proactive attitude and good communication skills
Our client provides tailor-made solutions for the food sector, with an emphasis on industrial bakeries, suppliers of bakery ingredients and the nut trade. They offer you a complete range of products and services, with which you in turn can optimally serve your customers.
The highest quality certification in combination with a solid team is the right combination in collaboration with the customers.
We offer a challenging position within a dynamic production environment. Are you a motivated Process Operator with a passion for quality? Apply now and join our team!
- Weekly payments
- Monday - Friday job with 3 shift system
- Salary between €2500 - €3500 per month depending on the experience
- Good secondary working condition