In this role, you will be in charge of managing the recruiting of skilled Product Developers, Sustainability Advisors, and Sales Traders. These are frequently the key traits we look for in applications, along with language proficiency. From there, assume control of the hiring process from beginning to end.
Your list of duties will consist of:
• Hiring new employees with at least two years of work experience for director positions.
• Managing the full recruitment process from A to Z, including writing recruitment texts, processing applications, choosing CVs, using direct sourcing, conducting selection interviews, negotiating contracts, and overseeing/coordinating the hiring process.
• Actively grow and maintain talent pools, for instance by holding orientation interviews.
• In charge of ensuring a seamless onboarding together your HR colleagues
• Creating engaging job posting texts
• Holding interviews for hiring
• Constant presence on social media platforms
• A strategic business partner for hiring managers in our quickly expanding department
• Coaching/mentoring less-experienced recruiters
• Experience in hiring and integrating expats
The client is an independent European multi-asset class broker, primarily operating as an intermediary for Financial Institutions, Corporate Clients and (semi) Government bodies.
- A completed undergraduate or graduate degree
- 1-2 years or more of experience working as a recruiter (agency side or corporate)
- You are resourceful in recruiting new members and have a proactive, energized work ethic.
- Perfect English fluency (verbal and writing)
- You possess self-assurance and know how to counsel hiring managers.
- A spirit of entrepreneurship and organizational skills
What we have to offer:
The Energy section has substantial experience in consulting and trading in Europe's various renewable energy markets. Our youthful and fast expanding desk assists organizations in meeting their sustainability goals relating to carbon emissions, renewable energy, energy efficiency, biogas and biofuels, and advises clients in implementing renewable energy projects.
As a junior, you can expect complete assistance from them, and they will assist you in learning all new goods, understanding the various commodity markets, and learning how to get from an interest to a deal. Theyoffer sales courses and training sessions with seniors and peers to help you become the greatest sales trader you can be.
- Working as part of a fantastic, ambitious, and determined high-performing team
- Colleagues from all over the world who are energetic and friendly
- A versatile full-time role in a professional and rapidly growing firm.
- The ancient trading floor of the historic Amsterdam Stock Exchange is one of the most interesting work spaces in Amsterdam.
- Competitive pay with a generous bonus system and several training opportunities
- Access to our comprehensive online learning platform for personal growth (including languages, personal leadership, and more!)
- NS There are 27 holidays in a calendar year. Company card (depending on your residence)
- Free on-site fitness
- 1 day working from home
- 7 month initial direct contract
- Various activities with the team
- Friday night beers
- Middelbare school
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)