Do you have at least 3 years of experience in a merchandising or related role in the fashion industry? Do you have a passion for footwear and accessories? And do you have excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills? A major international fashion brand with its European headquarters in Amsterdam is looking for a Merchandiser Footwear. Please note the deadline to apply for this position is Tuesday March 29th at 12 noon.
The Merchandiser supports with the following day-to-day merchandising activities:
- Ensure all databases (line list, line plan, project overview) are updated at all times related to system updates;
- Provide necessary information on any product related changes through sales memo and operations memo;
- Compile and organize accessories and footwear sample selections for the countries and divisions;
- Take ownership of non-seasonal product offer (such as capsules and NOS);
- Assist the merchandise manager on collection building, to understand and be fully updated at any stage to liaise on details with product development, design, sales and supply chain;
- Assist merchandise manager in seasonal price and competitor research and briefing for the new season.
- Provide analysis and data (sell in, sell out and post seasonal);
- Ensure accuracy of line list;
- Organize and provide samples, swatches, pictures, data for the sales team;
- Prepare sales meeting materials (boards, hand-outs, power point file).
The Ideal Candidate:
- BA degree;
- 3 years + work experience in fashion;
- Excellent organizational, communication and negotiating skills necessary;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and hybrid environment (in person and from remote);
- Project management skills;
- Ability to handle pressure while working on multiple tasks under tight deadlines by providing high quality work results;
- Pro-active attitude;
- Affinity with systems, experience with PLM is a plus;
- Great skills Excel and Power point skills;
- Interest and flair for accessories and footwear;
- Fluent in English.
What you can expect from our client:
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality;
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus;
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities.
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
Winkelwerk / Retail / Detailhandel | Fulltime (startersfunctie) | MBO