Sales Associate 30 hours per week:
The Sales Associate supports the achievement of store goals by providing a memorable shopping experience to the customer. They do so by delivering excellent customer service at all times and contributing to maintaining the highest standards on the shop floor. They maintain a strong brand image in appearance, presentation and store operations. In their work, they inspire customers with the brands values, through its products and lifestyle image.
- Customer Service: Provides the highest level of customer service to all ensuring that all customers are treated with respect, tact and that they leave the store having had a memorable experience.
- Product Knowledge: Develops a thorough knowledge of products in store, including fits, finishes and construction of products.
- Visual Merchandising: Maintain merchandising standards in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Store Operations & Stock Room: Follows all operational procedures as set by management. Is aware of store/personal security and the loss/shrinkage problem and report incidents to the management team. Ensures that all areas of the store, both shop and back areas are clean and tidy at all times. Is responsible for own health and safety and the well-being of others with whom they come into contact within the store. Inform management of any stock and quality issues as they arise. Ensures that all stock is represented on the sales floor and is replenished when needed. Ensures all deliveries are checked off in an efficient, accurate and timely manner
- Market Knowledge: Keeps up to date with current trends and the brand’s place within the market.
- 6 months of previous retail experience preferably with a fashion / lifestyle-oriented brand, or, alternatively,
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Facing service roles (Bar, Restaurants, Hotels, etc.).
- Exited and knowledgeable about Retail. Passionate about fashion, apparel and our brands. • Be a People person.
- Hard Working. Flexibility to be able to work weekdays and weekend shifts.
- Positive Customer Service attitude
- Basic high school degree.
- Want to Learn and Grow.
- Fluent in Dutch.
- Good spoken and written command of English. Other languages a plus.
- General knowledge of Social Media and digital trends
- Parttime (overdag)
- Gepubliceerd op