Do you already have a 1+ years of working experience with audits, and would you like to work for a global company where you can develop yourself? Then this is the right job for you!
In the role of Junior Internal Auditor, you are engaged in managing and analysing the effectiveness of the policies, procedures and standards by which the financial, assets and information resources are managed. The auditor acts under supervision of the Senior Auditor and/or Senior Manager Audit and report to he Senior Manager Internal Audit. You are also involved in carrying out the audits within a dynamic audit team. In addition, the Internal Auditor will carry out specialized internal audit work.
- Plans, organizes and carries out the internal audit function (SOX audit, operational audit and financial audit), under supervision of the Senior Auditor. This can include the preparation of an audit plan, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs;
- Assists in reviewing the Operational Audit reports prepared by the members of the Internal audit team;
- Maintains relations with external auditors and ensure that each party is not only aware of the other's work but also well briefed on areas of concern;
- Recommends and discusses the possibilities for realising operational or control improvements and monitors follow up actions;
- Identifies risks resulting from internal or external changes on a continuous basis;
- Is involved in various projects within the company to increase the control environment;
- Takes utmost care in handling sensitive data for each corporate group;
- (Pro)actively works on a pleasant and effective collaboration with internal customers and the audit team;
- Develops and maintains an open and positive relationship with all levels of line management and business lines.
- Conducts any reviews or tasks requested by Auditee (top) Management or Global Audit Division, provided such reviews and tasks do not compromise the independence or objectivity of the Internal Audit function;
- Provides both Auditee (top) management and the Global Audit Division with feedback on the internal controls at the company under the direction of the Senior Management Internal Audit;
- Supports the company's corporate Governance Program;
- Works closely with our colleagues in other group companies;
- Collects/provides information and instructs colleagues under the guidance.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- A Master / Degree (desirable RA, CIA, CISA or equivalent);
- 1+ years of working experience;
- Awareness and knowledge of SOX and SAS70;
- Awareness and knowledge of audit, IFRS, JP GAAP, internal controls and IT controls;
- Fluency in English language, spoken and written. (Fluency in German is a plus);
- Knowledge of company procedures, regulations, policy and objectives;
- Knowledge of project management;
- Knowledge of MS Word, and Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project;
- Knowledge about remote (system) connectivity and Internet security;
- Excellent in communicate in multicultural environments;
- Knowledge of comprehensive and efficient record keeping;
- Willing and able to travel globally, approximately 3 to 6 time per year, 5 days each.
- Eager to learn.