Wat ga je doen?
As a sales representative, you tell the story behind our cheese (which we are extremely proud of). We want our customers to not only leave the store with cheese, but also a unique experience that guides them through the process of; milk, to cheese, to table. You are happy to introduce the customers to all of the cheese pairings available. You sell a piece of culture from the Netherlands, a culinary experience that is taken by many Amsterdam tourists from our cheese shops to all over the world..
As a sales representative you are the face of the company and are responsible for the sale of cheese and the entire customer experience, from entry to departure.
- You know how to sell, ensuring that you can transfer your specialized product knowledge, to any customer that enters the store. At the end of the day you are proud of the result you have worked hard for;
- You have an eye for detail and ensure that the presentation of our products is optimally achieved. This means that you take action as soon as dust, low stocked shelves, dirty windows or other irregularities appear in your store;
- You are proactive and bring any ideas you have for improvements to the store directly to us.
- You like variety and you will find it in the type of customers that visit our stores. These come from all over the world. Therefore; you should be confident to adapt your communication skills to each individual customer to ensure they have a unique optimal experience.
- You are an enthusiastic, positive sales representative and knows how to transfer this attitude to every customer; and colleagues.
Wat wij bieden
- We pay the travel cost
- Weekly payment
- A nice working envoriment
Wat wij vragen:
- you can speak English fluently.
- You like to talk with new people
- you love telling a story
- 0 tot 6 maanden
- Minimaal mbo4-werk- en -denkniveau;
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- A varied function within a fun team;
- You can develop yourself within a multicultural working environment, not only the experience you gain in terms of sales, product knowledge, customer focus but also enriching your language skillset.
- Gross hourly wage:
- 18 years > 5,29
- 19 years > 6,19
- 20 years > 7,74
- 21+ years > 9,68
- On Mondays till Saturdays there will be a 50% addition between 22:00 and 06:00.
- On Sundays and Holidays there will be a 100% addition.
- Overtime: there will be no addition for overtime if the overtime is not more than 1 hour. If it is more than 1 hour than there will be an addition from 35%.
- 8.33% Holidays
- 10,87% hour reservations
- Travel costs:
- If you travel more than 10km (single travel) than you can declare the public transport costs.
- Werkuren per week
- 16 - 32
- Parttime (overdag), Weekendwerk
Tussen €5,00 en €10,00 per uur
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- tell the story behind the Dutch cheese
- Gepubliceerd op